From trading terms and conditions to international joint ventures, our multi-skilled team of business lawyers and advisers provides a full range of legal advice to help you minimise risk and maximise opportunities in commercial projects and transactions - wherever in the world you are doing business.
Our work includes advice on matters such as:
- Business-to-business (B2B) contracts with customers, manufacturers, suppliers, service providers, distributors, introducers, agents, franchisees, and sponsors.
- Business-to-consumer (B2C) contracts with customers.
- Confidentiality or non-disclosure agreements (NDAs).
- Contractual joint ventures.
- Public/private sector partnerships and collaborations.
- Private sector bidding/tendering for public sector contracts.
- Information technology (IT) and software contracts (including licensing, support and maintenance) and software as a service (SAAS) contracts.
- Standard trading terms and conditions.
- E-commerce terms and policies.
- Commercialisation and licensing of intellectual property rights (IPR).
- Data protection.
- Cyber security.
- Competition law.