Our experience of advising captive managers and captive owners means you can rely upon us for a full range of corporate, commercial, insurance and regulatory advice to help you minimise risk and maximise opportunities in your projects and transactions - wherever in the world you are doing business.
Our work includes advice on matters such as:
- Legal and regulatory input for captive feasibility studies, including corporate structure, corporate governance, domicile selection and commercial framework.
- Regulatory advice on insurance distribution from offshore domiciles.
- Drafting and negotiating insurance and reinsurance policy wordings and agreements.
- Support in new business tenders and captive performance.
- Advice on establishing, acquiring, restructuring and disposing of captive management and related businesses.
- Cyber risk management.
- Data protection.